Have had what I believe is a rear suspension noise for the last few months which my mechanic has tried to but been uanable to find the source of the problem. The noise is a loud knock when traveling over the slightest bump. According to the mechanic he can not see anything broken. I'm wondering if there is anyone out there with a similar problem or knows of a solution?
Does anyone with a 2003 Honda Element have a rear suspension knock,noise? on 2003 Honda Element
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- How to change the driver side headlamp assembly my lens has moisture inside of it
- Why is power window motor hot. Started car and Driver window went to fully open.
- I have groaning noise sometimes when I give it gas on flat or uphill roads. Why?
- i need a brake job; what does a brake job encompass
- Is 6000.00 a average price for a dealership crate motor for a 2008 element .