Have had what I believe is a rear suspension noise for the last few months which my mechanic has tried to but been uanable to find the source of the problem. The noise is a loud knock when traveling over the slightest bump. According to the mechanic he can not see anything broken. I'm wondering if there is anyone out there with a similar problem or knows of a solution?
Does anyone with a 2003 Honda Element have a rear suspension knock,noise? on 2003 Honda Element
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- The key will not turn in the ignition.
- Still making buzzing noise after replcing parts. What do I need to check next?
- How difficult is it to replace the cabin air filter for a layperson?
- My element makes a buzzing sound during acceleration. Right rear. Maybe diff?
- When trying to start my element, clutch is engaged , but I get a buzzing noise