Both my seat warmers are non functional; the dash indicator lights do not light up either.
Does anyone know where the Heated Seat Relay Fuses are located? [specifically] on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
- A Clock With A Wrench Picture And#16,In Odometer,What Does This Mean?
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saylorsburg, PA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($335 - 1,162) in Cedar Run, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($294 - 583) in Sasakwa, OK
- Water Pump Replacement ($477 - 1,055) in Weston, NE
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($202 - 236) in Brighton, MA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($247 - 262) in Baileyville, ME