Both my seat warmers are non functional; the dash indicator lights do not light up either.
Does anyone know where the Heated Seat Relay Fuses are located? [specifically] on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- I have a check engine light that would not go off brought it to a mechanic after
- poor acceleration, with a sudden pickup in power while holding the pedal steady
- 05 SRT won't start, gear shift locked, door lock system failed. Relay crt board?
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($183 - 310) in Saylorsburg, PA
- Oil Pump Replacement ($977 - 1,175) in Cedar Run, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,180 - 1,490) in Sasakwa, OK
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($219 - 269) in Weston, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,313 - 1,355) in Brighton, MA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,002 - 1,046) in Baileyville, ME