Both my seat warmers are non functional; the dash indicator lights do not light up either.
Does anyone know where the Heated Seat Relay Fuses are located? [specifically] on 2004 Chrysler Crossfire
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Crossfire Questions
- My manual transmission lost 2 gear about 2 or 3 months ago. Now I have lost all.
- my car shut off and won't start,won't take a jump and symbol ESO shutdown appea
- the front left corner oil pan under the water pump was hit in a upward direction
- How to repair/glue/seal convertible top rear glass window that is coming loose?
- A Clock With A Wrench Picture And#16,In Odometer,What Does This Mean?
2004 Chrysler Crossfire Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($335 - 1,162) in Saylorsburg, PA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,193 - 1,655) in Cedar Run, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($2,284 - 3,433) in Sasakwa, OK
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($229 - 266) in Weston, NE
- Hood Support Strut Replacement ($256 - 262) in Brighton, MA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($289 - 300) in Baileyville, ME