engine does not crank and light wont come on. Battery checked out good. Battery is getting drained by something so i had the alternator checked and it checked out good.
does anyone know whats going on? on 1994 Toyota Corolla
1 answerMarch 15, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +