engine does not crank and light wont come on. Battery checked out good. Battery is getting drained by something so i had the alternator checked and it checked out good.
does anyone know whats going on? on 1994 Toyota Corolla
1 more answer
1 answerMarch 15, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1994 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($281 - 426) in Rea, MO
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Lemoyne, OH
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wilder, ID
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Williamsport, TN
- Window Switch Replacement ($420 - 509) in Hutchinson, KS
- Horn Replacement ($102 - 130) in Sturtevant, WI