engine does not crank and light wont come on. Battery checked out good. Battery is getting drained by something so i had the alternator checked and it checked out good.
does anyone know whats going on? on 1994 Toyota Corolla
1 answerMarch 15, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?