Failed inspection because of the code.
Does anyone know what P0102 Code is? Does it have to do with the MAF sensor? on 2002 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2002 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($68 - 93) in Claire City, SD
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($241 - 336) in Windfall, IN
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in New London, IA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($339 - 566) in Stafford, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($217 - 235) in Highland Park, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($121 - 241) in Saint Agatha, ME