I'm doing a fluid and filter change and im stuck at this point.
does anyone know the torque specs fo a transmission pan and filter? on 1996 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
1996 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($233 - 344) in Fort Edward, NY
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($140 - 287) in Empire, OH
- Universal Joint Replacement ($121 - 167) in Washington, MS
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($144 - 274) in Anderson, CA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in Green Village, NJ
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($313 - 520) in Lakeville, NY