I wear my seatbelt almost all the time but sometimes I do forget. This is more for when I have a passenger that doesn't wear their seatbelt and sometimes if I have my backpack or a gallon of water that I'm bringing to work it chimes and drives me crazy.
Does anyone know if you can try off the seatbelt warning chime?
on 2009 Land Rover LR2
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover LR2 Questions
- What does discharging the battery mean and what to do.
- Car alarm goes off after being locked. Doesn't happen all of the time. Wrong?
- The sunroof will not open. Thinking about buying it. Estimate of cost/repair?
- Engine light is on
- My rear wipers won't turn off. what position should the dial be in on the lever
2009 Land Rover LR2 Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($300 - 391) in Thomasville, AL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($200 - 255) in Huntington, TX
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Portland, TN
- AC Compressor Replacement ($1,393 - 1,589) in Kill Devil Hills, NC
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Lake Montezuma, AZ
- Battery Cable Replacement ($240 - 324) in Monroe, WA