Our headlights go out for no apparent reason. At first it was just the right hand one, but now occasionally the left one will go out, too, but never at the same time. Just turning them off and on again remedies the problem, but it is annoying!
Does anyone have problems with their headlights going out for no apparent readon on 2007 Toyota Prius
POSS RELAYS ARE WEAK, START THERE
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- No fluid comes out rear washer?
- Tonight my car banged, clanked, and lurched going downhill. What's wrong?
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
2007 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($191 - 335) in Raton, NM
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($197 - 238) in Woodway, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($659 - 875) in Eielson Afb, AK
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - 321) in West Stewartstown, NH
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - 105) in Linden, CA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($239 - 305) in Baker City, OR