Our headlights go out for no apparent reason. At first it was just the right hand one, but now occasionally the left one will go out, too, but never at the same time. Just turning them off and on again remedies the problem, but it is annoying!
Does anyone have problems with their headlights going out for no apparent readon on 2007 Toyota Prius
POSS RELAYS ARE WEAK, START THERE
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Prius Questions
- Turn on turn signal indicator and all light come on as if hazards are on
- What is the tank on the front passenger side behind the wheel well?
- Necessary to change trans fluid, engine and inverter coolant at 95,000 miles?
- dash gauges dont light up when car starts and car wont turn off
- stop vehicle. check hybrid system in safe place. car slowed down.
2007 Toyota Prius Estimates
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($76 - 111) in Raton, NM
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($58 - 78) in Woodway, TX
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($234 - 304) in Eielson Afb, AK
- PCV Valve Replacement ($93 - 123) in West Stewartstown, NH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($65 - 95) in Linden, CA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($584 - 673) in Baker City, OR