Will not start has fuel pressure. Has spark. Will run as long as ether is sprayed into air breather.
Does anyone have an idea why my car won't start? on 2000 Volkswagen GTI
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Car Fixerer ,
March 05, 2012
Sounds like you may have a vacuum leak. What is your fuel pressure reading with the engine cranking?
This week's top 10
2000 Volkswagen GTI Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 145) in Cannelton, IN
- EGR Valve Replacement ($375 - 512) in Suches, GA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($148 - 339) in Clarissa, MN
- 105,000 Mile Service ($42 - 107) in Chaplin, CT
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($405 - 460) in Almena, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($379 - 657) in Herington, KS