Our CX9 involved in rear end accident. Now when car is turned off the interior fan comes on and runs for about 2 min before stopping. Have looked at some blog spots and found that the computer control module may need to be reset, but that mechanic cannot do it. Has anyone else had this issue?
Does anyone else have problems with interior fan coming on when car turned off? on 2009 Mazda CX-9
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda CX-9 Questions
- how do i determine if i have a blown head gasket?
- where is the stop and tail light check unit located.
- Pandora only plays out of the right speaker, Same with Audible audio books,
- Is there a plug in for a trailer brake controler under the dash
- Why are "shop charges" not included in an estimate? & what are they exactly?
2009 Mazda CX-9 Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Landisville, NJ
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Cocoa, FL
- 105,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Yarnell, AZ
- 120,000 Mile Service ($139 - 208) in Gainesville, VA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($300 - 320) in Dover, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($603 - 695) in Mobile, AL