Our CX9 involved in rear end accident. Now when car is turned off the interior fan comes on and runs for about 2 min before stopping. Have looked at some blog spots and found that the computer control module may need to be reset, but that mechanic cannot do it. Has anyone else had this issue?
Does anyone else have problems with interior fan coming on when car turned off? on 2009 Mazda CX-9
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda CX-9 Questions
- Would a bad brake pump cause the brake caliper bolts to shear off
- The screen in the roof dvd is played in reverse and cannot be rotated
- the vehicle is no longer running 4wd. It is only moving from the front wheels
- Why would the intake minifold go?It will cost 700 to replace,it this reasonable?
- Trim and Molding and Bumper issues (2016/CX-5)