My mechanic says that trying to get the bolts off (I live in the "rust belt") would be extremely difficult and would probably all break. Should I get this repaired? Am I okay "safety wise"?
Does an Exhaust Manifold Leak have to be repaired or can I just let it go? on 2002 Toyota Tundra
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
November 25, 2012
You could just let it go unless there is an engine performance issue...
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
- valve cover gasket has a leak..can i fix it myself.....i have mechanic skills?
- Vsc off.....Trac off.... engine light came on and it's overheating
- Instructions to hook up Factory Sat/Radio (from dealer)
- truck idoling while stop at store -I returned 4lo light flashing 4x4 not engaged
- I can't get out of 4wd
2002 Toyota Tundra Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($59 - 83) in Center Valley, PA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($457 - 615) in Montgomery Center, VT
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Kane, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($311 - 442) in Wister, OK
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($186 - 230) in Warsaw, NC
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($220 - 365) in Glenview, KY