My mechanic says that trying to get the bolts off (I live in the "rust belt") would be extremely difficult and would probably all break. Should I get this repaired? Am I okay "safety wise"?
Does an Exhaust Manifold Leak have to be repaired or can I just let it go? on 2002 Toyota Tundra
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by your.mechanic ,
November 25, 2012
You could just let it go unless there is an engine performance issue...
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Tundra Questions
2002 Toyota Tundra Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($321 - 442) in Center Valley, PA
- Battery Replacement ($136 - 191) in Montgomery Center, VT
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($254 - 343) in Kane, PA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,569 - 2,130) in Wister, OK
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($368 - 515) in Warsaw, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,403 - 2,048) in Glenview, KY