2 weels ago my mechanic told me my pads were getting thin and would need to be replaced soon. The brake warning light came on last night and won't turn off. I checked my fluid, it's dirty but full. The master cylinder is full as well. I just want to know if it's still ok to drive my car and how many miles I should still have left. I'm not hard on my breaks either.
Does a warning light come on when I need to replace my brake pads? on 2000 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad