2 weels ago my mechanic told me my pads were getting thin and would need to be replaced soon. The brake warning light came on last night and won't turn off. I checked my fluid, it's dirty but full. The master cylinder is full as well. I just want to know if it's still ok to drive my car and how many miles I should still have left. I'm not hard on my breaks either.
Does a warning light come on when I need to replace my brake pads? on 2000 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?