My 20,000 mi. service check light just came on. My tire guy told me that I needed new back brakes and that the rotors always have to be replaced with the pads on my car. I just took the car to Mercedes for the check light and they tell me that my front brake pads need to be replaced, but not the rotors. Who should I believe?
Does a sensor light come on when the brake pads need to be replaced? on 2011 Mercedes-Benz GL450
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz GL450 Questions
- Are there updated bluetooth modules for 2008 GL450 for iPhone 6 & 7
- Are there Bluetooth modules available to link my 2008 GLK450 with new Iphone 6
- what causes ESP inoperable warning
- I have a smell in my car from ventilation system even after service
- Do these vehicles have lots of air suspension problems?
2011 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($212 - 647) in Christmas Valley, OR
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 949) in Barnstead, NH
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,334 - 2,815) in McLean, NE
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($402 - 499) in Buffalo, SC
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($301 - 328) in Sequim, WA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($2,002 - 2,104) in Stella, MO