My 20,000 mi. service check light just came on. My tire guy told me that I needed new back brakes and that the rotors always have to be replaced with the pads on my car. I just took the car to Mercedes for the check light and they tell me that my front brake pads need to be replaced, but not the rotors. Who should I believe?
Does a sensor light come on when the brake pads need to be replaced? on 2011 Mercedes-Benz GL450
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz GL450 Questions
- I have a smell in my car from ventilation system even after service
- Do these vehicles have lots of air suspension problems?
- I replaced the alternator and a new battery yet my battery loses power.
- airmatic drives tough after a repair of rear suspension cause of accident?
- I'm over 1000 miles on my maintenance services c is there any problems?