I'm looking to buy a 98 Range rover land rover but not sure what a single cam is or if it's the proper engine for the vehicle.
Does a Range rover land rover have a single camshaft? on 1998 Land Rover Range Rover
February 07, 2013
Yes, your 1998 range rover has either a 4.0 or 4.6 V8. This is a cam in block engine and has only one cam
This week's top 10
Recent Land Rover Range Rover Questions
- My engine is cold and I need to add coolant. I can't get the cap off. Ideas?
- Why do I have a wobble in my brake system ?
- Having problems with steering column in my 2005 Range Rover HSE.
- How do you check the Automatic transmission fluid? Where is the dipstick?
- my car is whinning and hissing when i step on the gas pedal but not in park