I purchased a bulb at a part store but they didn't want to try it.
Does a dealer have to replace a burned out brake light? on 2010 Nissan Sentra
1 answerOctober 07, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- installed use engine car started and ran fine I parked car to do other repairs.
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
2010 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Stinesville, IN
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($139 - 192) in Epps, LA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grafton, NH
- 90,000 Mile Service ($66 - 118) in Hobgood, NC
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($270 - 325) in Vidor, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($203 - 289) in Humphreys, MO