my 2002 pontiac grand am had the timing chain break and mechanic says tha t valves will need to be replaced and that its a common occurence wh en timing chain snaps.
does a broken timing chain usually mean that valves have to be replaced on car? on 2002 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
2002 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($128 - 243) in Slaterville Springs, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($881 - 1,150) in Kennard, NE
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 61) in Uriah, AL
- 127,500 Mile Service ($80 - 127) in Mc Cool, MS
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Alvord, IA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($161 - 230) in Rock City Falls, NY