my 2002 pontiac grand am had the timing chain break and mechanic says tha t valves will need to be replaced and that its a common occurence wh en timing chain snaps.
does a broken timing chain usually mean that valves have to be replaced on car? on 2002 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
2002 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($74 - 97) in Slaterville Springs, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 848) in Kennard, NE
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($379 - 594) in Uriah, AL
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($181 - 236) in Mc Cool, MS
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($80 - 98) in Alvord, IA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($403 - 538) in Rock City Falls, NY