Does it have a separate reservoir for transmission fluid and I need to perform a change ?
Does a 2001 Mercedes Benz C240 * 6 Speed Manual Transmission have seperate fluid on 2001 Mercedes-Benz C240
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C240 Questions
- The car starts for a minute runs rough and dies over and over
- My key doesn't want to turn in my ignition what do i do to get it to turn key un
- Why is my cluster LCD screen is blank
- Why mercedes benz seem like it going to turn off after stop at the red light?
- When I turn on the car it says restraint system Workshop is there a trick to tur
2001 Mercedes-Benz C240 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Washington, IN
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($112 - 187) in Turkey Creek, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($144 - 195) in Taylors Falls, MN
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($433 - 664) in Center, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($444 - 1,019) in Horsham, PA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($329 - 350) in Farris, OK