I use Mitchell 1 DIY service and no where in the manual and procedures on line does it refer to this sensor. Especially not in the Electric Component location tables. Is it the same thing as one of the O2 sensors? Thank you.
Does a 2000 Jimmy 4.3 L x vin have one of these air-fuel ratio sensors? on 2000 GMC Jimmy
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Jimmy Questions
- runs fine up to 40 miles per hour then it dies out. Then I wait 5 min to start
- Battery keeps dying and when jumped and put in gear theres a loud noise
- ABS light is on and no matter how much i bleed brakes cant get a firm pedal.
- don't take gas wants to lunge
- How can i disable the theft security system it stops the truck from starting
2000 GMC Jimmy Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($867 - 1,058) in Wedgefield, SC
- PCV Valve Replacement ($50 - 68) in Mc Cutchenville, OH
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($87 - 117) in Milburn, OK
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($235 - 354) in Clallam Bay, WA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($422 - 523) in Timberlake, NC
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($310 - 349) in Dozier, AL