Timing belt is made of rubber...a timing chain is made of metal....
Does a 07 Lexus LS460 have a timing belt or chain. on 2007 Lexus LS460
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS460 Questions
- I put washer fluid in the hydraulic reservoir ( about 2 tbl spoons). What do I d
- I was informed it is the tabs on the window Which will require a new window.
- My drivers window gets off track when I let it down. Told I need a new window?
- Why are the ABS, VSC and brake warning lights on in the dash of the car?
- After sitting in sun, car won't start. Crank, cut off. Have to press gas pedal
2007 Lexus LS460 Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($797 - 2,517) in Noel, MO
- 145,000 Mile Service ($65 - 133) in Linwood, NJ
- Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 64) in Paradise, CA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($280 - 378) in Monroe, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,384 - 1,563) in Newbury, NH
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($465 - 698) in Branson, MO