Dodge Stratus Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Stratus
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus that my wife drives. she was driving to work and it
- I have a Problem with the Heater Fan Working Intermittently. Is works at first
- How to change the starter on a 2005 Dodge Stratus 2.7
- How do I unplug the air conditioner on the front side of the motor?
- Where is the oil fill for the air conditioning compressor?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Dodge Stratus Problems
A plugged AC evaporator drain tube can cause a water leak inside the car; usually near the front passenger's feet.
Spark plug tube seals fail, causing the tubes to fill with engine oil and the engine to misfire. As a result, the engine may run poorly and fuel economy can suffer.
One or both windshield washer nozzles may plug or clog. There are revised washer nozzles available which are more resistant to plugging.
Dodge Stratus Questions
I have a 2002 dodge stratus that my wife drives. she was driving to work and it died about 20 miles from home towed it home and it started right up Grrrrr $135 later. checked voltage on the battery and was 12.6 let it idle for about 20 mins and was olding at 900rpm. I drove it around the block ...
When I first Start the Car,the Fan Usually Works,...until the engine gets "hot" ,then it either fails,or if I turn Off the Heater,the Fan STOPS working altogether........I tried replacing the Motor Resister,and that did NOT fix the problem.
You think I might have to replace the whole h...
Dodge Stratus Recalls
The right steering knuckle may have been damaged during the manufacturing process. This could cause the steering knuckle to crack and separate from the upper control arm, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will inspect and replace the right steering knuckle. This recall is expected to begin on December 27, 2004. Chrysler recall number is D55.
The left and right rear outboard seat belt retractor and turning loop bolts may not have been properly tightened. In the event of a crash, seat occupants may not be properly restrained, increasing the risk of injury. Dealers will inspect and tighten the affected fasteners. This recall is expected to begin on November 15, 2004. The Chrysler recall number is D52.
Dodge Stratus Reviews
My 2002 stratus is great, but lately as I'm driving it loses power, my RPM needle goes down and then the engine shuts off, it's not the fuel pump, so sometimes this happens not very often.
i have a 2000 dodge stratus and while driving i felt the car shifting funny and noticed my speedometer jumping then the speedometer stopped working completely and transmission would not shift out of low gear.i have an automatic transmission and i believe its something to do with the transmission control module but not sure how to find out for sure which part it is,the fuse,relay or the tcm.any ...
We bought our dodge new in Kitty Hawk NC from a dealer. The brakes squeak and always have however, the dealer and his repair shop always say that nothing is wrong. Why then; do the brakes squeak? We told them about the problem from the beginning. We were told a couple of time that it was only a moisture build-up.....but, why???? just on this car??? And why does it continue to squeak??????...