Dodge Stealth R/T Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Stealth R/T
- Dodge Stealth RT rod fix cost??? Around how much roughly???
- We have a 1992 Dodge Stealth R/T, with the non-turbocharged 3.0 DOHC V6
- What is the correct tire pressure that I should have in maintaing my car
- HOW MUCH TORQUE DO I NEED TO TIGHTEN ROD BEARINGS?
- had rough idle changed i.a.c ideals fine now, but dies now
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- ARautoPRO, LLC (301) 605-9203 | 19.99mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
- Car Doctor (571) 402-1906 | 18.95mi
Dodge Stealth R/T Problems
The transfer case may develop a leak from the output seal. Our technicians tell us that if the transfer case oil level becomes low severe internal damage will result. Any leaks should be promptly addressed and the oil level should be checked at regular intervals
Tire size mismatch on all-wheel drive vehicles can cause the front and rear driving wheels to "fight" (driveline wrap-up) which can result in drive train failure. Our technicians tell us that original equipment size wheels and tires should always be used to avoid the issue.
The front brake hoses my crack when operated at full steering lock and suspension travel. If this occurs the affected brake hoses should be replaced to avoid a serious loss of braking efficiency.
Dodge Stealth R/T Questions
Greetings: Our '92 Stealth has the non-turbocharged DOHC V6, and front wheel drive. Presently, the car has an "intermittent" symptom of a miss. The car had some other problems recently, and we have been making progress with the replacement of the following, over thte last month o...
I am just wondering as I get different responses from people Thanks
HOW DO I TIGHTEN ROD BEARINGS
Dodge Stealth R/T Reviews
This is one of the most fun to drive, reliable, surprisingly economical head turning cars I have ever owned. Other than oil changes, spark plugs and wires, and an alternator... I haven't had to replace anything. The one previous owner had a new head gasket, water pump and timing belt installed at 90k. It is a 5-speed and shifts so smooth, its a dream to drive. Unlike the VR-4 which my uncle...
This is one of the most fun to drive, reliable, surprisingly economical head turning cars I have ever owned. Other than oil changes, spark plugs and wires, and an alternator... I haven't had to replace anything. The one previous owner had a new head gasket, water pump and timing belt installed at 90k. It is a 5-speed and shifts so smooth, its a dream to drive. although I would like to spend a l...
I just bought a used one. Other than two minor problems I think is was a steal... I need to fix a switch in the cruse control, reset the keyfaub ? and figure out how the alarm works. No manual