Dodge Stealth Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Stealth
- why do my front wheels lean to the drivers side and how do i fix it
- I want to change the positive cable,not the wires just the cable,honey gone.
- HAVE A HORRIBLE VIBRATION WHEN ACCELERATING
- Engine light comes on I lose power. Engine light goes of I gain the ower back.
- I had my manual transmission replaced with a used transmission in October
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Dodge Stealth Problems
The transfer case may develop a leak from the output seal. Our technicians tell us that if the transfer case oil level becomes low severe internal damage will result. Any leaks should be promptly addressed and the oil level should be checked at regular intervals.
Tire size mismatch on all-wheel drive vehicles can cause the front and rear driving wheels to "fight" (driveline wrap-up) which can result in drive train failure. Our technicians tell us that original equipment size wheels and tires should always be used to avoid the issue.
Vehicles with automatic transmissions may exhibit a delayed 2/3 or 3/4 upshift when transmission fluid temperature is below 95 degrees Fahrenheit. Our technicians tell us this is considered a normal condition.
Dodge Stealth Questions
my front wheels lean to the drivers side. when i hit the brake the tires squeal. when i go around a curve the tires squeal.
the wires are messed up, so can i just take some of the plastic away from the wire and replace the new cable then?
BETWEEN GEARS 1ST AND 3RD STEERING WHEEL AND FRONT END VIBRATE. jUST HAD NEW TIRES AND RIMS PUT ON, AND NEW BRAKES AND ROTORS. ONE SHOP SAID ITS SOMETHING IN THE TRANNY NOT A TOTAL MAJOR PART AT THIS TIME BUT IF IT CONTINUES IT COULD LEAD TO WORSE. DONT WANT TO DUMP MUCH MONEY INTO IT, BEAUTIFUL ...
Dodge Stealth Reviews
sluggish at first when it starts up. then runs fine
car has been going strong and still looks and handles good!
Except for a few pesky electrical issues, a very good driving car. Shifts well, handles well, engine runs clean, and it hugs the road at high speed. The suspension good when new, just average in later years.