Dodge Stealth Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Stealth
- What other cars have the same bolt pattern as a 1991 dodge stealth rt twin turbo
- On what forum can I find people w/a Dodge Stealth?
- Where would be an inexpensive place to purchase H&R street performance springs?
- /what weight of oil does it take?
- I have a 1993 dodge stealth and the serpentine belt is stripping but not breakin
Dodge Stealth Problems
The transfer case may develop a leak from the output seal. Our technicians tell us that if the transfer case oil level becomes low severe internal damage will result. Any leaks should be promptly addressed and the oil level should be checked at regular intervals.
Tire size mismatch on all-wheel drive vehicles can cause the front and rear driving wheels to "fight" (driveline wrap-up) which can result in drive train failure. Our technicians tell us that original equipment size wheels and tires should always be used to avoid the issue.
Vehicles with automatic transmissions may exhibit a delayed 2/3 or 3/4 upshift when transmission fluid temperature is below 95 degrees Fahrenheit. Our technicians tell us this is considered a normal condition.
Dodge Stealth Questions
Dodge Stealth Reviews
sluggish at first when it starts up. then runs fine
car has been going strong and still looks and handles good!
Except for a few pesky electrical issues, a very good driving car. Shifts well, handles well, engine runs clean, and it hugs the road at high speed. The suspension good when new, just average in later years.