Reviews for Dodge Spirit years:

Dodge Spirit Reviews and Owner Comments

Dodge SpiritOwner Reviews (10 reviews)
    Visitor, Lynchburg, OH, April 13, 2012 17:09
    I bot this car for 13,00 dollers and it has ben nothing but problems for me here are the things that dont work turn signols,speed odomator,AC is so roted u cant fill it up anymore and winsheld wipers the car will start sometime and sometimes it will not do nothing and when it does start I will be going down the road and it will stall and it will not start back for about a hour if it does at all I would never tell someone to buy this car
    Visitor, Newport, NC, June 29, 2011 17:16
    I OWN FOUR OF THEM.2 1991'S ONE 1993 AND ONE 1994 ALL SPIRITS ALL OF THEM WITH THE 2.5 ENG. THE ONE '91 HAS 219000MILES ON IT ,THE OTHER ONE 218000 THE 93 HAS 136000,AND THE 94 HAS 198000.THE BEST CAR DODGE HAS BUILT IN A LONG TIME TOO BAD THEY NO LONGER MAKE THEM.THE TWO 91'S DELIVER MAIL EVERY DAY WITHOUT A HITCH.LOVE THESE CARS TO DEATH.AND ALWAYS LOOKING FOR OTHERS.
  • 1993 Dodge Spirit
    rLavigne2011, Port Carbon, PA, February 06, 2011 19:43
    I got the car for the price of having a key made so can,t complain one bit. The car sat for over 2 years. hooked up a booster box to it and it fired right up. It had 107,000 on it and now has 131,000. No real problems with it. the only problem was a corroded wire that caused it to not start. Was very frustrating trying to figure it out. It was in the wires next to the battery. Cut the wires and reattached them and it fired right up. Mine has a interstate battery in it. This is the original battery that I got with the car . It, a great Battery have left the lights on overnight and in the morning it fired right up. Love this car for what it is. Highly recommend the Spirit with the 2.5 lt four.
  • 1990 Dodge Spirit
    Visitor, Reedsburg, WI, January 02, 2011 14:59
    junk trans blew at174000 last dodge i will ever buy car was baibied and i had an olds prior with a 3 speed (the ) transmissions nown for blowin i beat the S**t out of and it still went down the road for 10,000 miles red line nuetral drops driving with no tranny line etc.
  • 1992 Dodge Spirit
    langholb, Grand Rapids, MI, September 27, 2010 07:13
    Drive my car about 100 miles/day, sometimes more. Lots of highway. Electrical system for interior lights shorted out before I bought it, and it's not the worst thing in the world to not be able to see what time it is or the radio station. GREAT car, very reliable. Been a great high school/college vehicle. If only it didn't look like a top hat...
  • 1995 Dodge Spirit
    Visitor, Gallatin, TN, August 31, 2010 10:56
    My car was a gift from God I bought for very little money and found only a few minor things wrong with it because it was setting for a long time. I found that this car had things that i desired my first car to have and suddenly I knew it was for me. My 1995 dodge spirit is a great car already.
  • 1995 Dodge Spirit
    Visitor, Lewiston, ID, August 25, 2010 19:36
    Dont ever buy one of these cars they are junk, save your money.... i have put over 2000$ into mine and it still runs like crap.....
  • 1993 Dodge Spirit
    JoshuaJ1994, Oak Ridge, NC, May 11, 2010 14:48
    AWESOME CAR
  • 1994 Dodge Spirit
    davexz, Everett, WA, November 06, 2009 18:05
    i have cloth interior and i really like it. the head lights trying to adjust and the wiper arm, difficult on finding info on adjustments. other wise i like the car. I have 124.600miles on it and it rides like new. I've never been satisfied on a used vehicle like this one. I noticed that ford,chevy,Toyota has these large upwards of hundred thousand car recalls on them. i checked for mine and had a little over 7 since it was mfg. this i like and none was too major. those other ones, fire hazards. so yes i recommend buying this model of a dodge.
    markaw3, Elyria, OH, August 11, 2009 06:55
    I've had my Spirit for 18 years now and it has been great.I commute in a very rust inducing enviroment due to road chemicals and just now is the car starting to show a bit of rust along bottom of drivers door.The paint still looks like new.I have the 4 cyl. which gets 32 mpg. on the highway.Transmission works fine with 142,000 miles on it.Still handles great for what it is.I got almost 90,000 before I replaced the brakes(mostly highway).All this from a car Consumer Reports panned.I don't know what there prejudices are at that rag but if you want a good deal look at cars they don't like. I paid 9,400 when new including the tax!