Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Ram Wagon 2500
- what will cause my 2000 dodge ram wagon not to start
- Thanks in advance, my 99 B2500 will run fine then for now obvious reason the engine stall, neutral/coast. During this time the odometer reed N0bus, engine turns over but won't start. If the odometer is proper the engine generally starts or soon after.
- Van starts immediately but immediately stops if foot is lifted from gas pedal!
- My dodge 2500 engine when accelerating it would loose power and then regain it.
- I was driving my van and it started getting really loud, smoking,losing battery
Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Problems
The AC/heater (HVAC) system may unexpectedly switch to the defrost mode when accelerating. This system is operated by engine vacuum and should be inspected for any vacuum leaks if this problem develops. There is also a revised vacuum check valve available to address this concern.coil and spark plug wires to minimize induction effects will commonly correct this condition. If wires must cross during the reroute procedure, they must cross at a 90 degree angle.
On the 3.9L V6, 5.2L V8 and 5.9L V8 the Oil leaks commonly from the valve cover gaskets, intake manifold gaskets (front and rear), timing cover gaskets, distributor O-ring, and the rear main seal area. Using fluorescent engine oil dye can be helpful in determining the source(s) of the oil leak.
Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Questions
I took My Van In To Be Serviced to See Why It Wouldn't Start, I Was Told It Might Be The Fuel Filter, Then I was Told It Might Be The Water Pump, Then I was Told It Might Be An Electrical Problem. I Have No Clue What It May Be Please Someone Tell Me What It Is
This acting up of what I think is a bad ground has not happened in two months.
Yesterday, 6 times in less than 60 miles. Recovery time may be coast to stop turn off ignition switch and then start up or coast to stop no start then wait 35 min than it will start.
Prior to problem, I missed noticing interior courtesy light was on. (In exiting, I sometimes brush to overhead light and it turns on easily) Not using the van for a couple of days, allowed the light to discharge the battery. After re-charging the battery, I started the van engine, quite easily - ...
Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Recalls
Dodge Ram Wagon 2500 Reviews
i have been told that the diff. needs to be replaced abd the quote for this is approx. $3500.00 Does that sound about right ?
car is pulling when driving also alot off white smoke