Dodge Ram Van B150 Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Ram Van B150
- I replaced thermostat and gasket did I screw down the housing that sits over
- On my last question about he thermostate gasket. I found out that when I pulled
- Am replacing thermostate. Housing is a deep well and hard to get to gasket. when removing hose housing old gasket seems to be OK still in tack. Can I reuse it and can I place new gasket over top of old?
- Head lights won't go on when my 1994 Dodge Van Ram 150 is cold.
- I had a smog test in NV last year while visiting. It flunked. I soon to move.
Dodge Ram Van B150 Problems
The AC/heater (HVAC) system may unexpectedly switch to the defrost mode when accelerating. This system is operated by engine vacuum and should be inspected for any vacuum leaks if this problem develops. There is also a revised vacuum check valve available to address this concern.
On the 3.9L V6, 5.2L V8 and 5.9L V8 the Oil leaks commonly from the valve cover gaskets, intake manifold gaskets (front and rear), timing cover gaskets, distributor O-ring, and the rear main seal area. Using fluorescent engine oil dye can be helpful in determining the source(s) of the oil leak.
Dodge Ram Van B150 Questions
gasket too much or not enough for it is now leaking at the gasket?
Old gasket seem to be OK still in tack. Can I reuse it and can I place new gasket on top of old?
Cannot get the old oil filter out. Made 3 trips to auto store for tools. Nothing has worked. Wits end. Please help.
Dodge Ram Van B150 Reviews
GAS SHOUTS,DOWN, WHILE DRIVING
208,000k and im still on the road