Reviews for Dodge Ram Van 1500 years:

Dodge Ram Van 1500 Reviews and Owner Comments

Dodge Ram Van 1500Owner Reviews (8 reviews)
  • 2003 Dodge Ram Van 1500
    angel14, Fairfield, OH, June 24, 2014 08:13
    LOVE my conversion van 114000 miles on it just recently however my dash lite said nobus aan it stopped dead REplaced ny battery recently it was third one in 1 month an finally van running until nobus lite have it at firestone will let you know results...
    ColoradoMobileRepair, Loveland, CO, January 31, 2013 09:26
    I bought this van from a company in Boulder that makes CD wallets, laptop cases and other soft type cases,so it never was used for any heavy lifting. It had 17,000 miles on it, or 27,000 kilometers for the rest of the world. It was in perfect condition except for the Arctic Gray paint was already starting to peel at only five years old. Mind you it was never garaged and hasn't been since but through the years the paint has come off in sheets and looks terrible. I started an emergency roadside auto repair service with it, so I loaded it up and hit the road. It has so much equipment in it that I ended up putting one ton springs on it, as I am running maxed out on gross weight by about 1000 pounds. I'm thinking I need a bigger truck like a 1-ton Sprinter. The only trouble I have ever had was the water pump going out at 120,000 miles which is not what I would call premature. Other than that I've had to replace the heater blower motor resistor, the turn signal flasher, and the bulbs in the overhead brake light. That's all. Not bad in my opinion. It now has 170,000 miles on it and is still in great shape (except for the paint). It's a workhorse, having only failed on me when the water pump went out. Keep up on the regular maintenance and keep the fluids fresh and it will run forever.
    Visitor, Houston, TX, October 04, 2011 16:41
    I bought this Sherrod coversion to transport my mother, after she passed on I decided to keep the van, just finished putting 7000 miles on the van in the last two months a dream to travel in this hi top conversion, When keeping the speed near 62 to 65 it gets in the high 15 low 16 mpg in the mountains it drops to 13 and 14. it has all leather interior 3:55 rear end ratio towing package 5.9 engine van now has 124.000 miles plus,just a super great vehicle for what I use it for, which is long trips.
  • 1998 Dodge Ram Van 1500
    Visitor, Freeport, IL, September 24, 2011 05:53
    Total Junk, I would not recommend to anyone.
    missoula, Missoula, MT, July 07, 2011 11:06
    I just bought this Starcraft, "Limited Edition" van. It is great. The last owner replaced the front bumper with a 2by12in.6ft.board and it really adds to the vans ability in the back woods. I painted it black and it looks great. Good product.
  • 1999 Dodge Ram Van 1500
    ford bronco XLT, Jefferson, NC, January 08, 2011 11:34
    my van is one of the best vehicles i own up untill now i have had very little problem's with it, just needs a little work done to it engine wise, body wise it is in almost show room quality, i think it is remakable it has lasted in this condition for over 128,000 miles i'am very pleased with it and gas mileage is pretty good nearly 20 mpg's (4.10) gears help alot.
  • 2001 Dodge Ram Van 1500
    dodgevanner, Juliustown, NJ, December 26, 2009 15:21
    Our van is our dreamcar, we live in the Netherlands and here are only, i think, 20 ore 30 van's like we have. Sorry for my bad letters , i speak better english than i write.
    Hate the Dodge, Cleveland, OH, April 18, 2009 04:20
    This van has been well cared for and garaged in winter an yet the body is rusting a lot and the floor is rusting away! No more Chrysler products.