Dodge Nitro R/T Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Nitro R/T
- Water is leaking on passenger side floor and out rear wheel panel same side.
- Water will not stay in radiator running or parked.
- the horn and controls to radio on back of steering wheel are not working .
- I replaced the bulb for my right front turn signal and it still won't work what
- Constantly have TPM system warning. Expected cost for EGR(approximate) valve
Dodge Nitro R/T Problems
The remote start or keyless entry system may not function at times. A service repair kit is available which should correct this condition.
The inside and outside rear door handles may stop functioning. Our technicians tell us the repair involves adjusting the door latch adjustment screw.
Dodge Nitro R/T Questions
i checked the fuses but its not that sometimes it will come on but now it dont stay on how can i fix my self??
Dodge Nitro R/T Reviews
The brakes in a nitro it not strong especific the hand brake
I purchased in dec, 2007. Serviced every 3k includes every step of maintenance by the book. I've had so many problems It's difficult to put it all into words. Electrical,Parking Brake,Intake Manifold,Transmission,Misc.sensors,poor quality diagnostics and customer service from every single Dodge Dealership as well as Chrysler Customer Care. The Nitro was serviced well the first year, but, an...
I enjoy my Nitro but after being spoiled by my PT cruiser (with all of its electrical outlets); I definitely miss this feature with the Nitro plus it could be better on gas mileage.