Dodge Durango Hybrid Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Durango Hybrid
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Dodge Durango Hybrid Problems
If the engine does not crank (or cranks but won't start), the wireless control module (WCM) may have locked up. This is due to static discharge through the ignition key. A revised model should be installed, but simply disconnecting the negative terminal of the battery for thirty seconds will temporarily reset the module so you can start the car.
The thermostat may fail to close completely, causing the Check Engine Light to illuminate. This problem will prevent the engine from reaching normal operating temperature; a new thermostat should be installed.
Dodge Durango Hybrid Reviews
I LOVE my Durango Hybrid and I get much better mileage than the 20/22 that the sticker shows. I get 22/28 with conservative driving. The car is very quiet, no squeaks, rattles. The integrated GPS with traffic updates is great for trips. Car is comfortable and quiet. Easily seats 7 adults... can squeeze 8. 3rd row seat is TOTALLY usable by 6' tall adults. Car has been flawless since purcha...