Dodge Charger Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your Dodge Charger
- Should I Get My Transmission Sensors Check & How Much They Go For...?
- Location of crank position sensor
- Dodge Charger SXT 2009 The ESP Light is on how can I take it off
- My 09 dodge charger has been making very loud noise under hood when I drive it n
- How much would front brakes and rotors cost at a dealership for a 2011 dodge charger ?
- Flower Hill Automotive (301) 685-0948 | 19.3mi
- Coho Automotive LLC (571) 358-8099 | 19.75mi
- Scott's Specialties Inc (301) 563-9796 | 20.65mi
- Marv & Mikes Transmission & Auto Repair (301) 637-4993 | 20.98mi
- Adrenaline Automotive (301) 640-5604 | 23.16mi
- Precision Tune Auto Care (703) 468-4903 | 18.83mi
- Winkler Automotive Service Center (301) 258-2774 | 17.37mi
- Hillmuth Certified Automotive of Gaithersburg (301) 547-3338 | 20.09mi
- Cardinal Plaza Shell (703) 349-4624 | 22.86mi
- Convenience Car Care Center (703) 594-4027 | 20.27mi
Dodge Charger Problems
A squeak may be heard from the base of the steering column while turning the steering wheel. The noise may be coming from the lower seal on the steering shaft. Lubrication of the seal will commonly correct this problem.
Rear differential and axle seals are prone to repeated leaks.
Dodge Charger Questions
My Charger Have Been Being Funny In Limp Mode & i dont wannt drop in another tranny for $700+ but i need help..!
Just changed the battery, had a bad battery but when connected that light stay on (esp) light. Please tell me or give example how to get it off.
Dodge Charger Recalls
Certain All Wheel Drive (AWD) vehicles equipped with a ZF 8HP45 transmission are being recalled. In the affected vehicles, the transmission output shaft can break unexpectedly. This could result in loss of power to the drive wheels, increasing the risk of a crash. The vehicle could also unexpectedly roll away with the transmission shifter in the park position. Dealers will replace the transmission in affected vehicles to correct this concern.
The supplemental restraint system, commonly called the "airbag", consists of several "bags" that are very quickly inflated to help protect the vehicle occupants in the event of a crash. An on board computer uses information from various sensors to determine if and when the airbags should deploy. The affected vehicles may have a poor electrical connection in the front seat which could affect deployment of the side airbags and/or cause the airbag warning light to illuminate. Dealers will replace the airbag withing harness in both the driver and passenger front seats to correct this concern.
These vehicles may lose anti-lock brake and electronic stability control system function due to an overheated power distribution center. This could lead to loss of vehicle control, increasing the risk of a crash. Dealers will relocate the ABE/ESC system fuse to correct this concern. The Chrysler recall number is M10.
Dodge Charger Reviews
I drive a 2007 Dodge Charger with 111,090 miles on it. Recently, randomly the car has shut off, mainly during a stopped position or reverse. The car shuts off, power steering is lost, radio and air remain on. I have taken the vehicle to several auto service centers including Dodge and they all tell me the same thing. Basically, they cannot find out what the problem is. The check engine light ne...
2006 SXT, loved this car 'til it hit 70,000 miles. In one week both exhaust manifolds broke in half, not cracked, broken all the way. No, I didn't hit a big bump in the road or anything else. Got those replaced and $1,000 lighter in my wallet. Now the transmission sticks in park. Had to take the console apart, push the magic pink button (which did not work) then pull on the transmission/br...
I had a transmission issue cause it wont go in fourth gear. It was a sensor but thats nothing big but my car wont start up all the starter does is clicks. It has a new battery, starter, alt, and ignition switch and it still wont start. Its still at the dealers.