i have replaced cap,rotor,plugs,crank sensor,cam sensor,ingition coil and the van dies when i'm drivin,usually when i come to a stop,starts cutting out then it will jump back up and and run or sometimes just quits like i turned the key off. any ideas? THANK YOU
DODGE VAN KEEPS DYING on 1998 Dodge Ram Van 1500
Asked by Visitor for the 1998 Dodge Ram Van 1500
1 answerJuly 04, 2011
2 answersJuly 17, 2012
2 answersDecember 23, 2012
3 answersFebruary 26, 2013
3 answersDecember 10, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 1500 Questions
- intermit issue w/ car stalling and no bus on odometer.
- 98 dodge cargo van. Turns off randomly when I drive it,but turns back on. Help!
- Why does my check engine light come on and off all the time? I
- 3.9L.AC unit turns on motor revs way too high and down too much
- Bought used and has a weird anti-theft device, need more info.