» » »

Dodge Q&A

Ask Your Question

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Question: Dodge does not use a MAF sensor. What do they use to measure air flow?



joe nathan, 5.7L V8 HEMI, West Memphis, AR, August 18, 2012, 15:13

I am troubleshooting code P0171 and P0174

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    Greg's Orange Auto (15188 Answers) , Orange, CA - (714) 361-9386
    globalhelper August 18, 2012, 16:34

    they use map sensor which is the same but it monitors eng vac. should be push in sensor in intake manifold. po171,174 could be vac leak fuel pressure or inj issues also

    Flag This