i wrote to you before and i am taking your advise to have my transmission oil leak diagnosed.I sometimes feel a slight slip in the transmission also,do you think if i get the oil leak fixed it will stop? or do you think it wise to pull down a 1993 escort transmission? will it be costly? i really cant affort another vehicle now. please help.
do you think if i stop the transmission oil leak it will solve the slight slip? on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Makes humming noise when I hook up battery
- Why all my lights keep blowing on my escort ,what is causing it?
- Interior lights won't go out
- Interior lights want go out
- My 1997 Ford Escort won't start it makes a clicking sound when the cars not on the sound is coming from under the dash when I turn the key there's nothing