i wrote to you before and i am taking your advise to have my transmission oil leak diagnosed.I sometimes feel a slight slip in the transmission also,do you think if i get the oil leak fixed it will stop? or do you think it wise to pull down a 1993 escort transmission? will it be costly? i really cant affort another vehicle now. please help.
do you think if i stop the transmission oil leak it will solve the slight slip? on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- If I put in an 02 sensor into my car myself how long does it take as in hours?
- My coolant is clearly filled to the "full" line. So why my check coolant on
- What cause your fuel ignition coil to burn out. I replaced 3 times in last month
- Good my 1991 Ford Escort engine be compatible with a 1998 Ford Escort 1.9 liter
- Why does my fuel ignition coil keep going bad