i wrote to you before and i am taking your advise to have my transmission oil leak diagnosed.I sometimes feel a slight slip in the transmission also,do you think if i get the oil leak fixed it will stop? or do you think it wise to pull down a 1993 escort transmission? will it be costly? i really cant affort another vehicle now. please help.
do you think if i stop the transmission oil leak it will solve the slight slip? on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($92 - 142) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($168 - 204) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($181 - 398) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Head Gasket Replacement ($648 - 1,109) in Samaria, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($307 - 440) in Lancaster, KS
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Adrian, GA