i wrote to you before and i am taking your advise to have my transmission oil leak diagnosed.I sometimes feel a slight slip in the transmission also,do you think if i get the oil leak fixed it will stop? or do you think it wise to pull down a 1993 escort transmission? will it be costly? i really cant affort another vehicle now. please help.
do you think if i stop the transmission oil leak it will solve the slight slip? on 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- Is my transmission going out or could it be something else on 99 Escort Wagon?
- My car gets hot at low speed & at idle,but normal at high. New Thermostat
- My 98 Ford Escort SE I wanted to know if the motor is single or dual overhead?
- Replaced the coil ,has power going thru ,turns over but won't start
- where is radiator fan heat sensor located on a97 ford escort?