i wrote to you before and i am taking your advise to have my transmission oil leak diagnosed.I sometimes feel a slight slip in the transmission also,do you think if i get the oil leak fixed it will stop? or do you think it wise to pull down a 1993 escort transmission? will it be costly? i really cant affort another vehicle now. please help.
do you think if i stop the transmission oil leak it will solve the slight slip? on 1993 Ford Escort
Asked by for the 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 95 ford escort all the lights work besides the tail lights how do I fix
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($511 - 723) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($124 - 187) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($284 - 365) in Samaria, MI
- Drive Belt Replacement ($129 - 309) in Lancaster, KS
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($303 - 789) in Adrian, GA