i wrote to you before and i am taking your advise to have my transmission oil leak diagnosed.I sometimes feel a slight slip in the transmission also,do you think if i get the oil leak fixed it will stop? or do you think it wise to pull down a 1993 escort transmission? will it be costly? i really cant affort another vehicle now. please help.
do you think if i stop the transmission oil leak it will solve the slight slip? on 1993 Ford Escort
Asked by for the 1993 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- My radio does not work. I replaced it and it still doesn't work. The fuse is OK
- car will not turn over. good battery and alternator.
- The car starts fine when cold but after it warms up it I have trouble starting
- Replaced timing belt. Car turns over & has spark but won't start. Why?
- Front driver tire has excessive inner wear?
1993 Ford Escort Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Kleinfeltersville, PA
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($534 - $688) in Dunsmuir, CA
- Battery Replacement ($121 - $166) in East Saint Johnsbury, VT
- Brake Booster Replacement ($271 - $592) in Samaria, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($83 - $106) in Lancaster, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($194 - $277) in Adrian, GA