Does a2004 kia optima lx computer need to be reprogramed if you buy it used from a wrecking yard?
Do you reprogram a used computer? on 2004 Kia Optima
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Tyreguy ,
April 07, 2011
You can't really 'reprogram' a cars' computer- but you can 'reflash' it. But thats a last resort if there are problems with the ECM.
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Optima Questions
- How to reset memory fuse
- My Kia won't start after I tried replacing the overhead lightbulb, what do I do?
- What can be causing my steering wheel to click?
- What would cause my car 2002. Kia Optima to not pass emissions even after drivin
- My optima died at a stop sign and now it won't turn over again...why?
2004 Kia Optima Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 68) in Schuyler, VA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Morrisonville, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Villa Maria, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($181 - 237) in Taylor, AR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($250 - 440) in Gepp, AR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($650 - 689) in Randallstown, MD