Do you need to change the whole unit if your struts are still good and not leaking but the mount is causing a knocking noise on bumpy roads? Why can't you change only the mount and keep the struts you have?
Do you need to change the whole unit? on 2010 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
- Park Assist need service, should I have the sensors changed?
- started making a tappet noise all of a sudden
2010 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($269 - 366) in Baileys Harbor, WI
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Fillmore, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($215 - 291) in Thorofare, NJ
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($928 - 1,239) in Warwick, MD
- Air Conditioning Compressor Clutch Assembly Replacement ($359 - 573) in Bradgate, IA
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($258 - 290) in Diana, TX