Do you need to change the whole unit if your struts are still good and not leaking but the mount is causing a knocking noise on bumpy roads? Why can't you change only the mount and keep the struts you have?
Do you need to change the whole unit? on 2010 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- My radio cuts on and off suddenly. Also my radio switches channels on its own.
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
2010 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($623 - 1,159) in Baileys Harbor, WI
- Starter Replacement ($343 - 530) in Fillmore, NY
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($180 - 386) in Thorofare, NJ
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 155) in Warwick, MD
- Engine Mount Replacement ($225 - 301) in Bradgate, IA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($376 - 415) in Diana, TX