Do you need to change the whole unit if your struts are still good and not leaking but the mount is causing a knocking noise on bumpy roads? Why can't you change only the mount and keep the struts you have?
Do you need to change the whole unit? on 2010 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
2010 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($572 - 704) in Baileys Harbor, WI
- CV Boot Cover Replacement ($487 - 689) in Fillmore, NY
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($200 - 418) in Thorofare, NJ
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Warwick, MD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($662 - 704) in Bradgate, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($132 - 167) in Diana, TX