some cars you need to open a special screw to release air then dont open radiater cap.if you do then you need to do the bleed all over again.???is that needed on a 92 honda,It is the first time that I heard about doing this to a car.???
do you need to bleed the radiater when you add coolant,like on brakes on 1992 Honda Accord
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod ,
September 23, 2012
NO you do not have to bleed coolant system just add coolant to fill radiator and recovery tank.
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- The Lamp Light is on.is it something I can do to fix on my own or shop repair it
- My mechanic just change my coolant sensor it failed inspection but he said I have to drive it for eczema on of miles for it to reset is this true thank you very much
- I just had a cooling sensor replaced my mechanic said I have to drive it for so many miles for it to pass inspection why is this
- How can I be sure which transmission speed sensor I need to replace.
- what is a torque converter my check engine light is on and I was told
1992 Honda Accord Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($312 - 632) in Little Sioux, IA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($103 - 127) in Neillsville, WI
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Nazareth, MI
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Valatie, NY
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($73 - 107) in Dawsonville, GA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($39 - 61) in Portsmouth, IA