i have brand new dogbone engine mounts and i was wondering if i need it our not. i was told its a rubber piece to screw onto the mount i don't know for sure
do you need a torque spec. for a "dogbone" engine mount? on 1993 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- how to replace the front right ABS wiring Harness
- How do I replace the stereo? I would like to have a CD player.
- How do I know if I have a bad air compressor? My AC stopped working.
- Why doesn't my horn or cruise control work?
- I have to hold the blinker lever just shy of the locked position to make them go