hyundai tiburon 2004
Do you know the fuel hose size?? i have the same problem! on 2004 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2004 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($705 - 1,226) in Hanover, IN
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Barksdale, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($145 - 244) in Llewellyn, PA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Porthill, ID
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($241 - 273) in Temple City, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($241 - 276) in Hudson, NC