I bought a new keyless remote and then when I tried to program it it hasn't matched up yet
do you have to take your car back to dealer to set a new remote code on 1999 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1999 Buick Century Estimates
- EGR Valve Replacement ($182 - 253) in Ridgeway, VA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Prides Crossing, MA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Redwood Falls, MN
- Water Pump Replacement ($209 - 367) in Flint, TX
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Banquete, TX
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($30 - 54) in Boyne Falls, MI