my car only has 44k on it ang the water pump is leaking has anyone else had this problem with so little km?
Do you have to replace both thermosats when replacing the water pump? on 2010 Dodge Caliber
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- Under the hood
- About 3mo. Ago my 2008 Caliber developed a hic-up during exceleration it has got
- Surges w/acceleration. No codes on diagnostic check. 118K miles. Did limp issue
- when car is running and at a stop light the car begins to idle rough and shake
- Why won't gear shaft move from park to any other gear?
2010 Dodge Caliber Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($470 - 687) in Leesburg, AL
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($73 - 94) in Hanover, WI
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($236 - 493) in Hillsdale, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($262 - 388) in Albany, GA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($529 - 564) in Rosamond, CA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($264 - 297) in Gabriels, NY