my car only has 44k on it ang the water pump is leaking has anyone else had this problem with so little km?
Do you have to replace both thermosats when replacing the water pump? on 2010 Dodge Caliber
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Caliber Questions
- when car is running and at a stop light the car begins to idle rough and shake
- Why won't gear shaft move from park to any other gear?
- How many miles before you have to do a tuneup on a 2011 dodge caliber
- My car will not start no codes battery is 100 i cut it off and came back 30 mi
- How do I find the linkage for my havc. I can find the wheel but not the linkage
2010 Dodge Caliber Estimates
- 72,000 Mile Service ($126 - 187) in Leesburg, AL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($568 - 719) in Hanover, WI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($147 - 212) in Hillsdale, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($470 - 687) in Albany, GA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($266 - 309) in Rosamond, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($263 - 294) in Gabriels, NY