trying to see if i can change myself,and to see what has to be removed if any to get to crank sensors.
do you have picture to show me exactly where upper and lower crank sensor is?
on 2004 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
2004 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Cocoa, FL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($622 - 803) in Earleville, MD
- Steering Rack Replacement ($665 - 1,126) in Sawyer, MI
- 75,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Greensburg, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($322 - 635) in West Palm Beach, FL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($275 - 334) in Beason, IL