Do you have any idea what would cause these codes and the problems we are having on 2003 Dodge Ram 2500

2003 Dodge Ram 4x4 5.7 Hemi Couple months ago, the engine light came on and the truck fine. 3 weeks later, the truck started surging and chugging. It would even die sometimes. The check engine codes were PO139, PO132, PO157, PO171. Then 3 weeks later we are still having problems. I still have those 4 codes and these 8 more: PO201 all the way through PO208.

by in Isanti, MN on December 05, 2012
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
3 answers 3 comments
ANSWER by , December 06, 2012
I suspect the first 4 codes are being set up as result of the the main problem of P0201 thru P0208. These are injector circuit problems...checking the integrity of the wire harness that supplies voltage and ground signals to the injectors might be a good place to check. Might want to spend your money on some diagnostic time with a good mechanic.
COMMENT by , May 22, 2016
can you give me symptoms of injector circuit problem s? possible it could be draining new battery? i also have a new starter and new alternator i had fuel injection work done in the not so distant past
ANSWER by , December 06, 2012
seek a prof diag to determine issues this needs to be looked at and ck live data
ANSWER by , December 05, 2012
My guess PCM.
COMMENT by , December 06, 2012
I agree with we try because it is not normal to have that many codes
COMMENT by , December 06, 2012