2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Q&A

2003 Dodge Ram 2500 Question: Do you have any idea what would cause these codes and the problems we are having

2003 Dodge Ram 4x4 5.7 Hemi Couple months ago, the engine light came on and the truck fine. 3 weeks later, the truck started surging and chugging. It would even die sometimes. The check engine codes were PO139, PO132, PO157, PO171. Then 3 weeks later we are still having problems. I still have those 4 codes and these 8 more: PO201 all the way through PO208. -
My guess PCM. -
Comment 1
I agree with we try because it is not normal to have that many codes -
Comment 2
Hard to figure why all the injector codes are present. Unless pressure washer use to detail under hood! -
I suspect the first 4 codes are being set up as result of the the main problem of P0201 thru P0208. These are injector circuit problems...checking the integrity of the wire harness that supplies voltage and ground signals to the injectors might be a good place to check. Might want to spend your money on some diagnostic time with a good mechanic. -
seek a prof diag to determine issues this needs to be looked at and ck live data -