Wipers will slow way down, stop and will have to force them down....is motor dying?
Do windshield wiper motors tend to be a problem on 2005 Beetle convertible? on 2005 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2005 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($442 - 676) in East Palatka, FL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($516 - 631) in Venango, NE
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Ladora, IA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Dry Creek, LA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($52 - 70) in Jacumba, CA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($214 - 244) in Fennville, MI