Wipers will slow way down, stop and will have to force them down....is motor dying?
Do windshield wiper motors tend to be a problem on 2005 Beetle convertible? on 2005 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- 1.8 T in my car d.o.h.c. crankshaft scored Will A 2004 Jetta 1.8 T awp engin
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
2005 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($171 - $265) in East Palatka, FL
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($92 - $212) in Venango, NE
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($157 - $267) in Ladora, IA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Dry Creek, LA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($225 - $497) in Jacumba, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($177 - $219) in Fennville, MI