car leaks oil pretty bad figured it was the valve covers
do u have to take the timing chain cover off to replace valve covers on 2001 Oldsmobile Alero
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Alero Questions
- heater/ac, and stereo display/buttons all quit (fried).do I need New dash kit?
- blower motor resistor connector on my 2001 Alero Supposed to have
- My power window is stuck halfway up. How can I get the window up temporary?
- the climate control system does not turn on. no air blowing ou o any selections
- Why wont my car start, but turns over?
2001 Oldsmobile Alero Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($373 - 490) in Fairport, NY
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lone Mountain, TN
- Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in King William, VA
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($532 - 998) in Siren, WI
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($44 - 56) in Medicine Lake, MT
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($56 - 69) in Zavalla, TX