2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Q&A

2001 Chrysler PT Cruiser Question: do these recalls apply to canadians cars

i have a 2001 pt cruiser and the power steering is leaking at the high pressure hose and connector. i live in shediac NB Canada and i am wondering of the shops here are suppose fix recall problems -
Answer 1
Check with the dealer/manufacturer with your vin#, they will confirm or deny it. -
Answer 2
If it's a "recall",, yes they will fix it!! -