I was told my car had "smooth" bolts and i needed "notched" in order to do proper align.
do the type of cam bolts matter? on 2001 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2001 Buick Century Estimates
- Maintenance I ($97 - 149) in Cannon Ball, ND
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lake Toxaway, NC
- Thermostat Replacement ($254 - 341) in Carbondale, PA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($194 - 253) in Ehrhardt, SC
- Drive Belt Replacement ($79 - 107) in Windham, NH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($61 - 78) in Elk Grove Village, IL