I was told my car had "smooth" bolts and i needed "notched" in order to do proper align.
do the type of cam bolts matter? on 2001 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
2001 Buick Century Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - 83) in Cannon Ball, ND
- Steering Rack Replacement ($550 - 1,390) in Lake Toxaway, NC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($432 - 910) in Carbondale, PA
- 30,000 Mile Service ($148 - 218) in Ehrhardt, SC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 71) in Windham, NH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($251 - 683) in Elk Grove Village, IL