I have a 2009 Nissian Titian and the radio is display the word "Phone" and will not play. It will not power off but there is no sound coming out. When I turn up the volume the volume level number goes up on the screen but no sound. So how can I fix this? My lights bulbs also blow quick ao is this an electrical issue?
Do my radio have a fuse and my lights keeps blowing out is this electric? on 2009 Nissan Titan
Asked by for the 2009 Nissan Titan
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Titan Questions
- Replaced alt, now radio doesnt work & clock resets to 12:00 each start.
- Why does brake lock while drivinghave to lift pedal with foot to get it to move.
- why does my back wheel wobble while driving and sometimes makes a clicking sound
- It feels like its slipping in overdrive and sometimes its fine
- How much to fix front differential
2009 Nissan Titan Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($311 - $504) in Paris, AR
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($67 - $117) in Thorn Hill, TN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($175 - $244) in Plainville, GA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($186 - $264) in Ruffin, SC
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($92 - $117) in Grenville, NM
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($767 - $820) in Pleasant Plains, AR