I have a 2009 Nissian Titian and the radio is display the word "Phone" and will not play. It will not power off but there is no sound coming out. When I turn up the volume the volume level number goes up on the screen but no sound. So how can I fix this? My lights bulbs also blow quick ao is this an electrical issue?
Do my radio have a fuse and my lights keeps blowing out is this electric? on 2009 Nissan Titan
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Titan Questions
- Dealer replaced r rear wheel sea now the drive shafts just spin inside the reare
- Heavy oil usage despite power test shows equal compression in all 8 and oil been changed timely. Dealership/3rd party mechanics all say the engine is fine and won't work on it.
- I recently purchased an 08 titan. It will crank & run fine on warm days. If it gets in the mid 40s or lower it will not crank. I can hear the fuel pump come on,but it acts like it's not getting any fire or fuel one or the other.
- My heater won't blow hot air
- Looking for a differential for Nissan Titan 2006