I have started to have water leaking onto the front passenger floor during heavy rains. I can see it leak from under the glove box and so I want to remove the cowl cover to remove debris that has collected and that I suspect is blocking the drains. The cowl cover seems to be sealed to the windshield. Do I need to reseal it when I replace the cover, and if so, how do I do that?
Do i need to seal the cowl cover to the windshield? on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- How to disconnect flexible vent hose from vapor canister ?
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($135 - 193) in Chesterfield, NH
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($127 - 212) in Phillips, ME
- Fuel Injector Replacement (Diesel) ($240 - 491) in Olive Branch, MS
- PCV Valve Replacement ($26 - 34) in Tintah, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($444 - 490) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($38 - 115) in Forney, TX