I have started to have water leaking onto the front passenger floor during heavy rains. I can see it leak from under the glove box and so I want to remove the cowl cover to remove debris that has collected and that I suspect is blocking the drains. The cowl cover seems to be sealed to the windshield. Do I need to reseal it when I replace the cover, and if so, how do I do that?
Do i need to seal the cowl cover to the windshield? on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Diesel Injection Pump Replacement ($1,813 - 2,383) in Chesterfield, NH
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($649 - 1,400) in Phillips, ME
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($432 - 852) in Olive Branch, MS
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tintah, MN
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - 156) in Forney, TX