I have started to have water leaking onto the front passenger floor during heavy rains. I can see it leak from under the glove box and so I want to remove the cowl cover to remove debris that has collected and that I suspect is blocking the drains. The cowl cover seems to be sealed to the windshield. Do I need to reseal it when I replace the cover, and if so, how do I do that?
Do i need to seal the cowl cover to the windshield? on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
Asked by for the 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- 1.8 T in my car d.o.h.c. crankshaft scored Will A 2004 Jetta 1.8 T awp engin
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($649 - $1,400) in Chesterfield, NH
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - $219) in Phillips, ME
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Olive Branch, MS
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Tintah, MN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($554 - $1,280) in Cape Porpoise, ME
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($232 - $284) in Forney, TX