I have started to have water leaking onto the front passenger floor during heavy rains. I can see it leak from under the glove box and so I want to remove the cowl cover to remove debris that has collected and that I suspect is blocking the drains. The cowl cover seems to be sealed to the windshield. Do I need to reseal it when I replace the cover, and if so, how do I do that?
Do i need to seal the cowl cover to the windshield? on 2001 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
2001 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates