There is no issue with driving and no particular problem. Advised by a garage.
Do I need to replace the tension strut if a leaking upper control arm bushing? on 2009 BMW 535i xDrive
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 535i xDrive Questions
- can engine be "rebuilt" ?
- steering column button (power) not working. Nor will column move when selecting pre programed seat position. Any specific fuse to be checked ? Other thoughts ?
- What is the fix for receiving Fuel Pump message in display screen.
- when and why should front thrust bushings be replaced?
- I keep have to change my coils and spark plugs,the coils are extremely hot