There is no issue with driving and no particular problem. Advised by a garage.
Do I need to replace the tension strut if a leaking upper control arm bushing? on 2009 BMW 535i xDrive
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 535i xDrive Questions
- Can I safely drive my car with the coolant indicator warning on?
- can engine be "rebuilt" ?
- steering column button (power) not working. Nor will column move when selecting pre programed seat position. Any specific fuse to be checked ? Other thoughts ?
- What is the fix for receiving Fuel Pump message in display screen.
- when and why should front thrust bushings be replaced?
2009 BMW 535i xDrive Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($345 - 901) in Cygnet, OH
- Battery Replacement ($265 - 345) in Hornbeck, LA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($979 - 1,292) in Roxana, KY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($1,378 - 1,829) in Eagle Point, OR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($324 - 363) in Portageville, NY
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($380 - 389) in Tunkhannock, PA