There is no issue with driving and no particular problem. Advised by a garage.
Do I need to replace the tension strut if a leaking upper control arm bushing? on 2009 BMW 535i xDrive
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 535i xDrive Questions
- Drivetrain malfunction
- Can I safely drive my car with the coolant indicator warning on?
- can engine be "rebuilt" ?
- steering column button (power) not working. Nor will column move when selecting pre programed seat position. Any specific fuse to be checked ? Other thoughts ?
- What is the fix for receiving Fuel Pump message in display screen.
2009 BMW 535i xDrive Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($81 - 106) in Cygnet, OH
- Radiator Replacement ($576 - 748) in Hornbeck, LA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($634 - 1,289) in Roxana, KY
- Inspection II ($431 - 629) in Eagle Point, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($643 - 659) in Portageville, NY
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($194 - 201) in Tunkhannock, PA