Monday car wouldn't start. Poured soda on battery & it started. Tuesday replaced starter and battery. Friday, same thing - car wouldn't start, poured soda on batter and it started. Is it the battery cables?
Do I need to replace the battery cables? on 1999 Honda Civic
The car won't turn over. I replaced battery cables,n a new plug wiresthe old plugs are good still.. Money is tight.. It seems like it will start but doesn't fire up. What do I do or what else could be wrong.. I think it's not getting gas in the carb
1 answerJanuary 03, 2015
1 answerFebruary 19, 2010
1 answerFebruary 05, 2010
2 answersJanuary 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?
- cost of labor to repair ignition switch