Monday car wouldn't start. Poured soda on battery & it started. Tuesday replaced starter and battery. Friday, same thing - car wouldn't start, poured soda on batter and it started. Is it the battery cables?
Do I need to replace the battery cables? on 1999 Honda Civic
The car won't turn over. I replaced battery cables,n a new plug wiresthe old plugs are good still.. Money is tight.. It seems like it will start but doesn't fire up. What do I do or what else could be wrong.. I think it's not getting gas in the carb
1 answerJanuary 03, 2015
1 answerFebruary 19, 2010
1 answerFebruary 05, 2010
2 answersJanuary 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- What is the part called directly beneath the headlight?
- A/C is STILL blowing out warm, after brand new parts and 2 full "OK" diagnostics
- car runs fine then trans. failure until I restart car, then it is fine
- what is the part number for a 2009 Honda civic coupe lx driver side window motor
- Radiator getting too hot in few minutes