Monday car wouldn't start. Poured soda on battery & it started. Tuesday replaced starter and battery. Friday, same thing - car wouldn't start, poured soda on batter and it started. Is it the battery cables?
Do I need to replace the battery cables? on 1999 Honda Civic
The car won't turn over. I replaced battery cables,n a new plug wiresthe old plugs are good still.. Money is tight.. It seems like it will start but doesn't fire up. What do I do or what else could be wrong.. I think it's not getting gas in the carb
1 answerJanuary 03, 2015
1 answerFebruary 19, 2010
1 answerFebruary 05, 2010
2 answersJanuary 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($304 - 679) in Apalachicola, FL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($152 - 240) in Davis Creek, CA
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - 128) in Denton, GA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Canby, OR
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($154 - 204) in Maybeury, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($391 - 436) in Crawford, GA