it makes a rubbing sound when i move the steering wheel. SOMEONE SAID I COULD JUST OIL IT.
do i need to replace my struts is the bushings (rubber) is dry on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?