1991 Honda Accord Q&A

1991 Honda Accord Question: Do I need to purchase a egr valve?

My mechanic states the egr valve opens sometimes? The mechanic states after my oxgen sensor is replace and my port unclogged, the car should pass the smog test. Thanks CA -
Answer 1
IS this mechanic a Smog Licensed Tech? This is important. I do Smog Diagnosis and Repair in a Gold Shield Shop in N CA. I would take your car to a Gold Shield Smog station. You are most likely also eligible for up to $600 ( with a $100 deductible so really $500 ) from the state to fix your Honda, but only a Gold Shield can do this. -